DNA Testing & Epigenetics
Certified Gluten Practitioner
Quarantine Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
March 23, 2020
Roasted Portobello Caprese Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
September 24, 2018
Oven Baked Frittata
September 21, 2018
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait
October 23, 2017
Cake Pop Protein Bites
Chocolate Coconut Power Cookies
Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars
Chocolate Coconut Protein Loaf
September 7, 2017
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Snack Wrap
September 5, 2017
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chocolate Chip Blondies...
May 1, 2014
Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Bolognese Sauce
May 2, 2014
February 10, 2015
This dish is so simple and packed with protein & fiber. Perfect for a cold winter day...
Serves 4-8 (depending on whether you use as a side dish or stand alone meal)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1-2 tsp. chopped or minced garlic
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or stock (may also use vegetable broth)
- 1 cup frozen, organic corn
- 1 can black beans (preferably organic in a BPA-Free can)
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in pan & cook onion & garlic until lightly browned.
2. Place quinoa (rinsed) & broth, along with onion & garlic mixture in pot over medium heat. Once boiling, lower heat & cover until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
3. Stir in frozen corn and continue to simmer until cooked, about 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the black beans until mixed well & heated.
March 2020 (1)
September 2018 (2)