DNA Testing & Epigenetics
Certified Gluten Practitioner
October 15, 2015
If you have recently gone apple picking, this recipe is for you! It's a perfect way to use this seasonal fruit in a healthy & delicious way...
- 1 medium diced apple, fresh or baked (to bake apples I simply place in a dish, add a tbsp of water and...
This fun & easy to make snack is perfect for kids & adults of all ages...
Wash cucumber & cut into thick slices. With a knife or small melon baller, scoop out the middle section of the cucumber & fill with cheese & veggies of choice! Semi-soft cheeses, such as bri...
October 9, 2015
Full of chocolate! And full of nutrients - all while being gluten free and so easy to make...
1 large sweet potato, peeled & cooked
1 large ripe banana
1/4 cup nut butter (peanut butter or a flavored almond butter work well)
3-4 tbsp applesauce
October 6, 2015
This easy soup is hearty & perfect for a chilly day...
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use organic cheddar but you can use any variety)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp coconut milk or half & half
- 2 tsp. grassfed butter
This savory soup is a perfect snack, appetizer or light meal...
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped (large chunks are fine)
- 1 turnip, peeled & chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1-2 cups organic broth (I use low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
Chocolate Chip Blondies...
May 1, 2014
Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Bolognese Sauce
May 2, 2014
Roasted Portobello Caprese Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
September 24, 2018
Oven Baked Frittata
September 21, 2018
Pumpkin Pie Yogurt Parfait
October 23, 2017
Cake Pop Protein Bites
Chocolate Coconut Power Cookies
Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars
Chocolate Coconut Protein Loaf
September 7, 2017
Peanut Butter & Strawberry Snack Wrap
September 5, 2017
Creamy Chicken Broccoli Salad
Chocolate Banana Ice Cream Pie (GF)
July 28, 2017
September 2018 (2)
October 2017 (4)
September 2017 (3)
July 2017 (4)
June 2017 (3)
May 2017 (2)